Any time of year, going on a safari in North Tanzania will be one of your most incredible adventures ever. Here, you can see the big 5 at the Ngorongoro crater, as well as cheetahs, leopards, lions, and more than 400 different bird species.
Cultural tour of a Maasai hamlet in the Lake Manyara and Ngrongoro conservation areas, both of which have distinctive flora and fauna. Our devoted tour guides will make every effort to ensure that your trip lives up to your expectations.
Day 1 : Drive to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire for afternoon game drive
Drive from Moshi/Arusha to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire, lunch en route, afternoon game drive.
Tarangire is best to visit from July-October and Lake Manyara is best November-June.
Budget Lodging: Kudu Lodge
Standard Lodging:Rhotia Valley Tented Camp or Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge
Luxury Lodging: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge or Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Elite Lodging: Tarangire Treetops
Day 2 : Half day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater, drive to Moshi/Arusha
Drive to Ngorongoro Crater for half-day game drive in the crater.
Afternoon, return to Moshi or Arusha via Mto Wa Mbu.
END OF SAFARI
Price is From $ 760 per person.
• All activities as noted
• All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof
• Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff
• All meals
• All National Park fees
• Government taxes
• 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle
• Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff
• Optional Maasai Village visit
• Airport transfers
• Holiday supplement of $40/person/night for mid-range and $65/person/night for luxury accommodations December 20 – January 5
• 10% discount for kids under 15 years old
• Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)